Summary of qualifications
IT professional with a successful history of managing products, projects and implementations. I have played a critical role in communication with customers, managing implementation of applications, ensuring Quality Assurance of all releases, and providing training, technical support and quality control before, during and after the implementation/onboarding cycle.
The Iron Yard, Dallas, Texas July 2016 – October 2016
Completed an immersive 12-week Front-End engineering code school using:
|Project Management – Trello
|Responsive Web Design
Contract 2016 – Present
55 Retirement Places – https://www.55retirementplaces.com – A real estate website focusing on Over 55 communities in North Texas that utilizes an MLS API to pull active listings for the prospective buyer.
Traxo, Inc 2014 – 2016
Technical Delivery Manager/Analyst
- Product expert / SME working closely with development, sales, QA and support teams
- Client advocate providing product and technical support during onboarding process
- Technical expertise with software development and MySQL
- Change, incident and project management using Trello, Sifter, HipChat
- Trouble-shoot data issues related to APIs, Webhooks, Email and Website data harvesting
- QC web-app and mobile-app issues and software releases
Kalkomey, Enterprises 2008 -2014
Customer Success Consultant
- SME for multiple web products while working closely with Agile development teams.
- Served as client advocate providing product support to agency administrators. Accountable for establishing and managing client relationships throughout the product launch cycle.
- Managed multiple product installations while providing technical and product support.
- Project/Product management, post-sale kickoff meetings, project plans using Basecamp
- Front-end development using HTML; Backend development of data imports using PHP and MySQL
- Developed training modules using Adobe Captivate; screencast training modules using ScreenFlow.
E-Learning Contractor 2005 -2008
Baylor Health Care System / Keller Williams Realty – Team Trosclair
- Developed e-learning using Adobe Captivate for rollout of online performance management software to 16,000 employees
- Developed e-learning for new agents who use Top Producer database management system.
High Five Café 2003 – 2005
- Developed strategic plan and wrote and implemented business plan with cost and market analysis to purchase and rebuild an upscale, full-service 1,500 sq. ft. café business.
- Hired, trained, and evaluated performance of 6 staff members
HealthAxis, Inc. (Formerly Insurdata, Inc.) 2000 – 2002
- Implemented all department change requests related to Intranet modifications and support.
- Significantly reduced software release rollbacks by creating improved procedures and following set company methodology.
- Automated applications installation processes reducing timeline required by 80%.
- Implemented vendor load processes for multiple healthcare organizations.
- Developed and maintained UniData/Unix based Insur-Admin System.
- Developed Administration Utilities and Diagnostic tools improving database integrity and enabling rollback of receivables.
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Lead project team on multiple system conversions from Novell to Unix.
- Conducted software demonstrations resulting in first sale of Unix based Anatomic Pathology application. Created test plans, technical documentation and in-house quality control standards.
- Developed and implemented instrument interfaces at multiple sites enabling improved transfer of patient results from laboratory instruments to proprietary applications.
- Improved application installation processes enabling concurrent installations.
Southwest Oklahoma State University
B.S. – Double Major Mathematics and Economics, Minor in Computer Science